Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Product Manager- Securities Lending (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
With EUR 16.4 trillion of assets under custody, Clearstream is committed to provide customers with the highest quality of custody servicing and strategically, is committed to achieving positive differentiation from its peers through the superiority of its added value services like Collateral, Lending & Liquidity solutions.
As part of the Securities Lending team, as Product Officer, you will support the development of its solution offerings by collecting and defining the business needs in line with the growth strategy and the latest regulatory framework.
You would Contribute and maintain the CLLS Securities Lending service offering in line with the group strategy, by capturing developing market trends, regulatory changes, assessing the impact of changing fiscal rules and defining business requirements directly with Customers, Sales or relationship Management, Operations.
- Coordinating and contributing/leading various Strategic Commercial initiatives in line with product roll-out or customer base expansion
- Contribute to the product and customer readiness incl. the internal stakeholder communication.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, providers, tax teams to ensure compliance with local tax laws and derive actions from the lending solutions perspective.
- Maintain the applicable tax and fiscal status of the lending solutions across different markets, jointly with various tax teams.
- Build out the solution & service capabilities appropriately, describing the business concepts, enhancements within business requirements and impact analysis
- Negotiating and securing with IT minimum business scope and manage the delivery of the solutions.
- Ensuring in-depth understanding of the risks & regulations affecting CLLS securities lending products, assessing the impacts and potential opportunities of regulations on CLLS securities lending products such as SFTR
- Supporting the Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations, collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders for any product ideas and development.
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Pricing Billing
- Keep abreast of general market updates, developments and competitor’s activities to best develop and support the management of the CLLS product strategy.
- Run internal and external stakeholder meetings/committees and events and represent the product line at industry working groups.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry, ideally in securities operations, custody and/or asset servicing environment
- Knowledge in Capital Markets and Securities landscape
- Ability to lead meetings and drive projects to completion in complex working environment and stakeholder relationships
- Proven success in driving changes and managing projects under pressure
- Team player organized and excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have a strong business acumen, grasp of all financials and analysis skills to identify and manage business opportunities.
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications in particular Excel, Access VB, SQL
- Proficiency in written and oral English,
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.