Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Associate - Fund Distribution Support Services - Platform Operations - FTC
CFCL Cork • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
There is a new team in Cork and we are looking for people!
The job will include, amongst other responsibilities, data management, reconciliation, client services and business acceptance testing for Clearstream Fund Centre.
Clearstream Fund Centre is a fast-growing business unit within Clearstream/Deutsche Börse and manage legal, administrative, and financial relationships with external fund provider companies on behalf of the fund platform for B2B business partners.
You will be working in the new Fund Distribution Support Services team which is part of the Platform Operations section within Clearstream Fund Centre AG and you will report directly to the Head of Fund Distribution Operations in Cork, Ireland.
With teams already in Zurich and Singapore Platform Operations focus on the management of day-to-day queries, onboarding of new business partners and funds to the platform, the billing for services provided including reconciliation of fee receivables and the management of accounting related tasks attached to the business. The compilation of analyses for both Business Partners and the Management of Fund Centre is also part of the duties of Platform Operations. On top of day-to-day operations, Platform Operations is also in charge of performing Business Acceptance Testing for the newly developed services and enhancements.
As a Platform Operations Associate within Fund Distribution Support Services you will help to establish a new business unit in Cork and form a strong team with expertise in the field of data management from a business perspective. You will have a clear focus on the following activities:
- Support the Head of Fund Distribution Operations in the development and implementation of a stringent fund data process and governance by:
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and supporting the business with new internal or external data feeds.
- Actively harmonising and simplifying fund data management processes in close collaboration with process owners and key users.
- Ensuring a high level of data quality, accuracy and service delivery through monitoring and validating static and dynamic fund data.
- Onboarding new funds/share classes to the Fund Centre Platform.
- Ensure a positive and professional client service through:
- Good customer relations
- Quick and satisfactory resolution of queries
- Continuous customer experience process improvement
- Support the Platform Management team in the collection and reconciliation of fee receivables to secure revenues and to mitigate corresponding risks.
- Perform Business Acceptance Testing within the scope of system releases according to agile methodology.
- Support the development and ongoing optimisation of internal processes within Platform Operations and Clearstream Fund Centre in general.
Your skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry, preferably in the Asset Management and/or investment fund business sector.
- Conscientious, resilient, organised, decisive.
- Demonstratable problem solving skills.
- A collaborative approach to work.
- Able to deliver accurate, high-quality work while adhering to deadlines and targets.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or similar. Previous work experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Excellent client and service orientation.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken. Good German and French will be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.