Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Trading Operations is responsible for the stable and reliable delivery of trading services to customers and supports a fair and orderly trading environment at Eurex Exchange. Trading Operations performs the day-to-day functional operations, among other activities, running customer helpdesks, taking care of reference data maintenance and theoretical pricing of derivatives. A selection of operational activities is also performed for other Deutsche Boerse Group marketplaces and cooperation partners.
As Eurex Market Supervision Specialist in the unit Derivatives Trading Control, you will work in an international, dynamic team that is responsible for ensuring the safety, integrity and efficiency of functional operations for Eurex Exchange as well as providing selected services for the European Energy Exchange and international market partners such as the Korean Exchange. As a member of a team that is highly connected to many different sections of the Deutsche Boerse Group you will be involved in day-to-day operations, business development and project work. Important operational activities are the supervision of product phase changes such as opening or closing the derivatives market. The team is responsible to derive fair theoretical derivatives prices based on trading data and all relevant pricing parameters that the unit takes as the basis for the derivatives settlement price determination. Derivatives Trading Control acts as customer support for functional and trading related questions. You will contribute to developing the business of our exchange by ensuring that upcoming system and product changes are properly embedded in our operational business. You will participate in resolving issues and customer-focused emergency handling.
- Supervise activities in the trading system during the trading day in different shifts
- Reference data management of options and futures of Eurex and partner exchanges
- Working efficiently with large data sets and taking active part in the development of analytical methodologies and tools
- Determine theoretical prices and daily/final settlement prices for options and futures based on internal and external pricing systems
- Participate in ongoing internal and external projects, such as system development, quality assurance and development of new asset classes
- Service and assist our international group of exchange participants in all trading-related and functional inquiries during all trading hours
- Functional support of customers for all trading-related questions and requests
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills as well as ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated strong team player able to work in a fast-paced trading environment
- Profound knowledge of cash and derivatives markets, pricing of derivatives as well as knowledge of Eurex options and futures products
- Experience in data management and data management tools
- Experience in communication with demanding customers in the financial industry
- High level of service orientation, integrity, reliability, availability and openness
- Operational experience and analytical thinking
- Professional attitude in delivering results. Critical and solution-oriented thinking, ability to work efficiently and target-oriented
- University degree, preferably in Finance or comparable education with professional experience or alternately in Natural Sciences while having professional experience in Finance
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, the same in German is a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.